Sunday, September 29, 2013

In like Flynn



Heya Lovers! 
So yesterday I spent forever in the laggiest sim EVER!
Yes..I camped a bit to get the new release of Flite Shoes!
I had to! Do not judge me! Only 100 Copies of each!
So I got the rare Pink and white and these black ones from the post!
They are way cute! I am so in love with them <3

Along with that. The boobie show birthday!
I know does not feel like that long ago the event opened!
Wow..how time does fly! 
Lots of amazing things to grab up!
One is this vanity tattoo from Chary!
I have not taken it off! I love it!

<3


Skin: Essences ~ Rose *doux
Hair: Magika [01] Wait
Top: *MUKA* Culolicious Black
Shorts: Kenvie. Roks High Waist Shorts - Black
Shoes: Flite. - Pilots (Highriders) Black
Leg Harness: .Shi : Leg harness (LEATHER-FEMME}[Rigged Mesh]
Bloody Knees: -SU!- Bloody Knees 05
Gun Holster: [whatever] Gun Holster - black
Ring: * faun -Platinum- Polaroid Ring
Tattoo: - Chary - Vanity 2 tat
Shoulder Fur: Color.Me.H.O.F [AnjaFurShoulders] GIFT(Do not think available anymore)
Face Chain: *May's Soul* Immoe chain black
Septum:  (epoque) Couronne Septum - Obsidian
Lip Gloss: "tSg" Baby Lips: Light Natural
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Hazel
Horns:  *~*Illusions*~* Nivicola Horns



No comments:

Post a Comment