Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Burn.

 
Hello Lovers!
Ya I am back! Big surprise right?!
And as usual I am on the fashion band wagon.
Fashion is my passion especially in Second Life.
It has so much to offer.
 
The new Phat ass From Luck is a great creation!
Not only do you get to have a fine ass!
The legs look about 10 times better. The inner thigh...No more horse like gap!
But still those nice full hips! Loving it!
 
Appliers are coming out left and right for Phat ass.
Blah just released a updated version for the "My Sporty Shorts".
Suicidal Unborn also came out with Some bloody knee appliers.
I am sure there is more to come and I for one am super excited to blog it all!
Well the things I like anyways. Hehe!
 
Also the new release of Glam affair Angelica and Lucy!
They are both super cute skins.
Nice and rosy cheeks for the fall season.
They are most certainly amazing.
Check it out!
 
Skin:  Glam Affair - Angelica - Artic - 05
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 31 / PLATINUM BLONDE
Top: alterego I lil mama
Cardigan: .tsg. Cutie Cardi - Black
Shorts: !Blah. (My Sporty Shorts - Checked)
Boots: J's Studded Long boots (Black)
Hip Piercing: <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Hips)
Body Chain: SB :: Orion Goddess Bodychain - Platinum
Ring: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Sultan Ring Cream
Glasses: !Admiral Spicy! Mesh Glasses (Black)
Lipstick: MONS / Makeups - lipgloss (mellow)
Bloody Knees: -SU!- Bloody Knees 05
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing
Lashes: . Fluffy Falsies .
Eyes: .tsg. Neko Luvers Eyes (Group Gift)
Bum and Legs: *L.inc* Phat Azz
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment