Wednesday, September 25, 2013

23



Had a busy weekend. 
My Brother is getting married soon so I have been helping with that.
Getting back into the swing of things!

Lots of amazing new releases have come out.
Lots of goodies to find at the weekly/bi-weekly events!
The soho event I found these sexy as fack shorts! 
They come in 6 different colors. All perfect for a laid back look.
Yes they are Phat Azz friendly! I would not have it any other way!
I am way in love with my azz!

Then came the release of these heels!
Illmatic released these yesterday. And I had to have em!!!
Sexy, chic and perfect for any fall Look.
They come in a bunch way cute colors!

Among the outfit is the release of the new League Skin.
Meet Aria! A beautiful skin! On the warmer tones aspect it is an amazing skin!
I have not taken it off in bout week. I ususally am a much lighter skin type.
But this skin was to cute to pass up.
It comes in 3 different tones! Check Aria Out!

Skin: *League* Skin Aria Golden -Natural
Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Lyric - B&Ws - Raven
Top: Tee*fy Basic Tucked Tank Brown
Shorts: [.LAYOVER.] Rolled Cotton Shorts [Black]
Shoes: ILLMATIC :: Vivica Platform Sandals - Latte (unpacked)
Bangle: mijn.botique accessories *crossed bangle* set 3 colors
Watch: [DDL] Play (Gold)
Piercing: .Pekka. Worthy Unisex Piercing MESH [BLACK]
Eyeshadow:  {D.A} 3Dimensional Eyeshadows
Lipstick: {D.A} Matte Ruby
Tattoo: Ink'D Up! :Notorious:
Eye Brows:  .tsg. Miss Sassy Brow


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment