Saturday, November 17, 2012

Titanium

[[Vibe]]  Heya everyone! So I am in love with prim boobs! Maybe just boobs in general! Lolas just came out with there first mesh boobs. Tango! My boyfriend was sweet enough to buy them for me! Thank you babes! I was not sure if I could change. Losing alllll that money with all the clothes from the old ones. Considering everything I bought for the older ones just don't work on the newer ones. But They look so natural! I love them! They are really just so beautiful! I am willing to wait for new clothes for them. I am told that it is so much easier to just make layers for them! I am so excited to see what creators come out with. Kinda like Christmas! Here is your Limo! ----> Get dem boobs!



Whats more The Sugar Garden has come out with textures for the new Boobs. The Textures are perfection! Not only that but textures for the nipples. So they look absolutely amazing! Eilfie Sugarplum came out with 4 different textures tones for her skins. they are beautiful! So if you do not have these new Lolas. You are missing out! I see a lot of new releases in the future which makes me sooo happy! 

♥Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment